Oral surgery is a very complex subject, requiring years of expertise and experience. In “Dentiko”, we deal daily with minor surgical procedures.
Here are some of them:
- extraction of teeth and tooth roots;
- extraction of impacted and semi-impacted teeth, including wisdom teeth;
- extraction of a fractured fragment of a tooth;
- revision of a wound, cessation of a local bleeding, drainage, suture;
- incision of an abscess;
- apical osteotomy (apicoectomy) of a tooth;
- gingivoplastics and alveololastics;
- local plastic for closing communication with the sinus;
- guided bone – tissue regeneration;
In severe cases requiring sterile hospital setting, general anesthesia and specially trained personnel, we prefer to refer you to experts in this field.